Back muscle pain is the second most common physical disorder after cold that is experienced by 90% of the people in some stages of life. The pains can be acute and sub acute resulting from different causes. Is US, this is one of the major causes for missing out quite a number of working days. Most of the muscle pain cases as referred by doctors are the result of ‘musculoligamentous injuries’, when the ligaments which remain attached to the bones get torn producing muscular sprain or when the muscle fibers are stretched abnormally producing muscular strain. The back muscle pain is undoubtedly very bothering producing enough discomfort in free movements, which are sometimes followed by unbearable pain.
Common symptoms are
1. Feeling of pain while bending or moving.
2. Constant muscle aches of varying intensities.
3. Stiffness of the muscles
4. Mild swelling
1. Sudden shock or injury in the back muscles.
2. Performing excessive strenuous jobs
3. Arthritis due to aging
6. Psychological stress
Leading a sedentary life or being a couch potato adds to the causes of the back pain. Regular exercise can prevent this problem naturally. You can also walk for half an hour (brisk walk).
Muscle pains unless they turn out to be chronic and grave can be cured completely with regular medications and exercises.
1. Regular exercising improves the blood circulation in the muscles and strengthens them that help in treating the back muscle pain as well as preventing it. Moreover, it controls the bodyweight that lowers the risk of any muscular pain.
2. Maintaining erect posture while movement improves the condition.
3. Cold treatment through application of ice bag on the back muscle for few days provides relief from the pain.
4. Avoid over strains in work unless the pain subsides completely. Work can be resumed after the cure at a slow pace as the muscles take time in adjusting to the exerted forces.
5. Massaging aromatic oils of peppermint, spearmint and other mint family herbs containing menthol are beneficial in this treatment. Rumatone Gold oil is very good herbal massage oil to treat muscle pain. Massage regularly with Rumatone Gold massage oil for effective results. For effective treatment you can also take rumatone gold capsules. Regular intake of both capsules and massage with oil for 2-3 months give permanent relief.
6. The constituents of ginger roots inhibit the production of prostaglandins and leukotrienes, which are responsible for the pain and inflammation. Taking powdered ginger root regularly helps in reducing the back muscle pain.
Read about Back Pain Treatment. Also know about Arthritis Joint Pain Relief supplements.
About Author: Ryan Mutt is an active writer and blogger on natural health and home remedies. http://www.natural-cure-guide.com
Article Source: ArticlesAlley.com